I cannot wait to get back to giving Reflexology treatments again. I have been off since March and so miss my clients and the results, which never fail to amaze me. Very shortly I will begin to start taking bookings again. I have adapted my treatments in light of the Covid-19 crisis to reduce the risk of transmission of this horrible virus.
New Rules of Engagement:
- Once an appointment has been made, I will text you the day before, (I always remind my clients’ of their appointments) but I will also ask you to confirm to me that you are fit, well and with no sign of a temperature or cough.
- If you are a new client, instead of sitting down with you and carrying out a consultation and explanation into what I do and how it works, and show you my certificates to make sure I am qualified and hold the appropriate insurance, I will carry out a full telephone consultation the day before.
- My certificates will be on my website for everyone to see.
- I do not intend to carry out any more than one treatment per day.
- On arrival you may enter through the back gate to avoid the need for going through the house, if this is what you wish to do.
- We will both be wearing full face mask (you bring your own or I will supply you with one), you will lay back in the chair which will be fully covered;
- You will be asked to bring a blanket to cover yourself and a bottle of water.
- You will be offered on arrival, the opportunity to wash your hands prior to treatment or to use sanitiser and I will do the same.
- I will only work from the feet. Usually I also carry out some reiki healing on any area that you ask me to place my hands on or hover over, but NOT during this time. I will only send healing through your feet if agreeable.
- I will give a treatment from your garden/my garden under a sunshade or in the conservatory with the doors and windows open.
- I will only offer foot reflexology and/or Reiki.
- On completion of the 50/60 minute treatment, I will offer you the opportunity to wash your hands again/sanitise.
- You will leave the same way as you came in.
I feel with the above process being carried out that you are totally protected and if for any reason a member of my family or myself are not feeling well then I will of course cancel the appointment forthwith and isolate.
With these new measures in place, I feel that a Reflexology treatment is perfectly safe to give and I very much look forward to getting back to seeing everyone.
Stay Safe – Keep your distance.